Decorative Concrete & Resurfacing Options
-Integral Colored Concrete
Stenciling Patterns Into Concrete:
-Stenciling On Fresh Poured Concrete
Walls - Stone-Crete
Protect The Concrete Surfaces Of Your Home. Seal The Surface.
We from DARE CONCRETE INC. recommend the application of concrete
sealing as a way of protecting concrete surfaces from deterioration.
Concrete sealers are also available in a
variety of colors or clear and the cost is minimum if you compare
to a greater lasting life of concrete surfaces.
It can be applied in just poured or old concrete areas.
- Preserves the life of concrete in high moisture, high corrosion areas
by preventing the concrete from deteriorating.
- Lightens old weathered concrete, seals and preserves weathering concrete
from acid rain, pollution, freeze/thaw cycles, and enhances any bonding
- Provides a non-slip surface.
- Allows for low maintenance cleaning.
- Aids concrete curing.
- Retards capillary seepage.
- Stops Alkali problems.
- Aids the floor covering trade.
- Resists cracking, crumbing and pitting.
- Re-strengthens old deteriorated concrete and adds several years of
useful life, saving costly replacement.
- Its actions and results are permanent.
- Sewage Plants
- Patios & Pools
- Parking Decks
- Elevator Shafts
back to top
1999-2003 Dare Concrete & Outer Banks Internet. All Rights Reserved.